23 FebAuthentic & Traditional Italian Recipes, Italian Appetizers, Quick & Easy
Here are the ingredients:
- 2 packages pizza crust mix
- 1 cup hot tap water
- 3/4 cup Alfredo sauce
- 1 lb shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices bacon, fried and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Prepare the pizza crust following the directions as labeled on the package. Pat dough into an 18 inch pizza pan lined with nonstick aluminum foil. Bake in the oven and place it on the lowest rack for 5 minutes. Remove crust from oven and top with flavorsome Alfredo sauce and crumbled zesty bacon. Sprinkle with shredded mozzarella. Put the pizza back in the oven and place it in the middle rack for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is light golden brown.
- It is good to melt butter on the edge of the crust after adding the toppings to give it an extra nice color and flavor.
(Photo via tasteofhome.com)